This year the first day of spring coincided with National Happiness Day. Let’s keep it going with some positive musical vibes and a happiness manifesto! 🙂
I hope you all enjoy your first week of spring!
A lot of people say there isn’t a formula to happiness. We respectfully disagree and believe that if you follow our happiness manifesto, you’ll find your joie de vivre.
- I will strive to be kind to others, no matter what.
- I will remember to be grateful every day.
- I will live my life to the fullest with no regrets.
- I won’t let other people bring me down.
- I will always try to see the other side and not just focus on my side of the story.
- I will smile often.
- I will regularly tell the people I love that I love them and why.
- I will give them hugs.
- I will shower my pet with love.
- I will look my best every day — to look good is to feel good.
- I will put myself first, because the best way to love others is to love myself first.
- I will love my body.
- I will embrace my differences.
- I will forgive because I deserve peace.
- I will listen with the intent to understand, not reply.
- I won’t compare myself to others.
- I will keep going when the going gets tough.
- I will surround myself with people who treat me right — love isn’t supposed to hurt.
- I will believe that anything is possible.
- I won’t live my life trying to please others.
- I will speak up when I need to.
- I will do the right thing even when it’s not easy.
- I will see failure as a learning experience.
- I will treat everyone around me the way I would like to be treated.
- I will be myself.